Friday, December 11, 2009

Blaine Ashley Fashion Show-Beachfront Oasis Launch

I have to admit that I have a mild obsession with walk-in closets. Being a big fan of HGTV home shows, I hold by breathe for the revealing of....the closet. I think it all began when I saw Kimora Lee-Simons mansion of a closet and the yearning for one of my own began. Of course a beautifully organized room-sized closet yearns for fabulous fashions. I was recently introduced to ShopBlaineAshely and I am a proud owner of a beautiful black off-the-shoulder amazing black dress that is beckoning for another party! Here are some of the beautiful designs from the website modeled by stunningly gorgeous women.

















Clothing: Blaine Ashley
Makeup: Corvette Dela Cruz and Gemina Chong
Hair: Renei and Kristin Mihei
Models: Nicole/ Giselle/ Brigitte /Justine/ Sasha / Heidi / Ashley


love.joy.laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment