Monday, November 30, 2009

November In A Nutshell

November has been a whirlwind of activity and thus my blog entries have suffered. I didn't want to close out November without a few updates.

My sister participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and successfully walked THREE days and 60 miles to help stomp out breast cancer. I'm so proud of her and forever grateful for her sacrifice and determination!


We pulled off a successful launch of the Beachfront Oasis Estate. It was an amazing event and I can't wait to share the pictures with you as they come in.

I'm putting on my "Fashion Shoot Coordinator" hat and in a couple of weeks numerous photographers, models and a glam squad will pull their talents together for a day long "Vintage Glam" photo shoot. The shoot will be featured in a two-part series for Model Search TV. I am headed off to the clothing designer's studio tomorrow to snap photos of all of the looks.

Found here

And of course we are working on weddings. We'll finish off 2009 with a wedding for a couple with a sweet story of long awaited love. Planning for 2010 weddings is in full force with requests flowing in. So there you have November in a nutshell. December blog posts promise to be full of a lot of eye candy and inspiration. Come back soon!

love.joy.laughter

2 comments:

  1. Yay for sisters and their love. I choked up reading it and thinking about the letter she wrote. I'm not sure what I would have done without my sister. Thank you for posting one of my pics Karine:) And I can't wait to for the upcoming eye candy..I mean photoshoot..lol Thanks againa and blessing to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Sis...that was so sweet. Thanks! I could just taste the cake...chocolate, of course!

    ReplyDelete