Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hawaiian Inspired Jewelry-Noelani Designs

You've heard that a smile is the perfect accessory and oh so true but you also know how the right piece of jewelry can make a simple T...simply put together. Noelani Love is the talented designer behind Noelani Designs a locally owned, Hawaiian inspired, jewelry line. Her hand crafted pieces can take you from lazy beach-filled days to sophisticated on-the-town nights. Here's a little sample of some of my favorites.










A few more from Noelani 's recently launched wedding collection.

I personally love my Noelani jewelry and can't wait to add to my collection. Noelani's earrings are so light that I can wear my pair all day. In fact, I love them so much I've been known to wear them all day, and the next day, and the next day...Yes it's time to shop for more!

Check out Noelani Design's website where currently you can pick your favorite bauble and have it shipped for free. Oh, and I have a little secret. From now until October 31st, 2009, Noelani Designs is offering 20% off of your order just for being a friend of Seasons of Life Wedding and Event Planning. All you have to do is enter the promotional code "Seasons".



love.joy.laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment