Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Nose Knows-Scentsy

I have a pretty sensitive nose. I'm usually the first one to detect a suspicious odor which makes me pretty handy to have around if you find yourself with a home gas leak or leaking exhaust fumes. Being so sensitive, I love to surround myself with smells that are pleasing. When I walk into my house instead of being accosted with Oh De Dog I'd much rather breathe in Home Sweet Home. So when my friend told me about a new line of home fragrances that she was representing, I knew I had to share it with you. I've collected my fair share of potpourri, diffusers, scented candles, grocery store plug-ins,you name it, I've tried it. What I like about the Scentsy product line is not only are the scent choices numerous, instead of using a candle, a bulb is used to heat the scents. If you have children or pets you don't have to worry about a potential house fire!

I'm planning on picking up a stash for Christmas gifts but how fun would they be for a bridal shower or house warming gift! Smell is one of those senses that can evoke memories, take us on a journey and create pleasant feelings. I'm feeling like talking a walk through a Moonlit Path next to a Field of Lavender. Mention Seasons of Life Wedding and Event Planning when you order. If you're ordering from Hawaii, you can save of shipping by combining your order with others and save up to 10% in shipping costs. Contact Tina for more information.


love. joy. laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment