Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nini's Boutique-Classy Consignment

I have a great little secret that I have to share with you. While strolling through Kaimuki I stumbled upon a little treasure chest called Nini's. Located on Kokohead Avenue right around the corner from Waialae Avenue, Nini's is bursting with, oh so amazing, clothing and accessory fun! The best part of this little boutique is that it's a consignment store that only accepts items with the tags still attached and from major labels. I snatched up a delicious J Crew blouse-and you know that I love J Crew. When I got home, I found the same blouse in the current catalog and I saved enough for at least 10 tall lattes.
So many accessories...so little time!

Belt Anyone?I love the green shoes with the pink flowers. Look at all the dresses beckoning you to browse.

She even sends you on your way with beautiful little packages!

Owner Nini, makes sure all of the goodies in her store are current, organized and tastefully displayed. Stop by Nini's M-S 11:00-6:30 for some chic retail therapy!


love.joy.laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment