Monday, January 12, 2009

Sensational Shells and Starfish

This past weekend I headed to SoHa in Ward Center to check out their wonderful selection of baskets, one of my favorite organizational tools, and I discovered that they are moving and everything in the store is 30% off. Before I could get to the baskets I discovered these amazing shell displays.

How stunning would this look as a centerpiece! Use a different variety of shells at each table and mix up the vase heights for added interest. For an extra "wow" group three vases of varying heights at each table and fill them up as they did.

I love starfish, especially the sugar variety little guy on top. Add one to each guests place setting for an extra fun surprise.

love.joy.laughter





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment