Friday, February 10, 2012

Featured on Wedding Chicks-Ka'a'awa Proposal

I love surprises so when I had the chance to help Jordan plan a romantic proposal to Chelsey I jumped right in! Ka'a'awa Valley at Kualoa Ranch, amid a green valley surrounded my lush mountains, was the perfect location for Jordan's proposal. Jordan and Chelsey's engagement was featured on Wedding Chicks and you can read all about their love story and the very special day that Chelsey thought was a going to birthday scavenger hunt. Surprise!

 
 
 
 

 




 
 



 
 
 Thanks to the talent of Shilhi of Passion Roots for creating a beautiful floral tablescape for Chelsey and Jordan and to Ashley of Taryn Reid Photography for capturing a very special afternoon.

love.joy.laughter

2 comments:

  1. I was amazed with the place, it's a very romantic place to have a wedding.

    Christina @ Mens Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! when a work is published, feelings of pride emerge form the heart! enchanting views, original set up! I love hawaii!

    ReplyDelete