Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kelsey and Evan-Loulu Palm Estate

I started working with Kelsey and Evan almost a year before their wedding. Because they live on the East Coast most of our planning took place by email and phone other then a brief trip to Oahu by Kelsey. It was so rewarding to see everything come together on their wedding day. Rachel Robertson captured their wedding beautifully.


Gorgeous flowers by Passion Roots.A brief afternoon shower is normal on the North Shore. It somehow always seems to drizzle when dinner has begun and everyone is safe and dry under the tent. My team was prepared with towels to dry off the dance floor just in time for Kelsey and Evan to have their first dance.
The benefits of a little drizzle is quite often a stunning rainbow!The party continued into the night. Guests were treated to a whole suckling pig, Polynesian dancers and every sweet tooth was satisfied with cupcakes, shave ice and a chocolate fountain.

A few sweet words from Kelsey... "Karine was enthusiastic, organized and supportive from the day I hired her. She always made me feel like my wedding was just as important to her as it was to me.
From a styling background, I can honestly say that Karine has an eye for design. She was able to assist me with additional details, resources and new ideas of inspiration.
I can truly say that my wedding day was PERFECT! Everything from the tent design, to the table settings, and the coordination of events, were perfect."
love.joy.laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment