Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Engagement Shoot

Oh how much fun I had styling and propping this vintage inspired engagement photoshoot. The amazingly talented Corinne Gold of What A Day Photography captured the images beautifully. This shoot was especially fun because I had creative freedom to pick out all of the clothing, accessories and props. It doesn't hurt that Charissa and Austin are gorgeous! For more information about my styling and propping services please take a peek at my blog, Yellow Bird Styling.

Photography by Corinne Gold of What A Day Photography

A special thanks to Sunset Ranch for a stunning location and to production assistants Taryn Nakashima and Shae Otsuka.

love.joy.laughter

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful shots and I LOVE the styling. You've definitely found your forte ma'am!

    ReplyDelete