Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Popcorn-Party Food

One Christmas season I decided that I wanted to make green and red popcorn balls to share with family, friends and neighbors. I stumbled across a microwave recipe that I thought would be the perfect solution for making mass quantities in minimal time. Somewhere between the melting corn syrup, gooey marshmallows and red and green food coloring, my project went terribly wrong. I ended up with blotchy popcorn blobs and bowls of indestructible goo. Although I haven’t mustered up the willpower to try my hand at popcorn balls since, I do enjoy a freshly popped bag of popcorn from time to time. When planning your next celebration, consider renting a popcorn cart and having a popcorn attendant pass out freshly popped bags of goodness to your guests for a fun and unexpected treat.

Found Here

Found Here
Candy buffets are all the rage but what about a popcorn buffet?

Found Here

Found Here
Your very own personalized popcorn bags, cellophane bags or Chinese takeout containers allow guests to pick the popcorn of their choice and munch on their merry way.

My bag would be full of cheddar cheese flavored popcorn. I stay away from the sticky sweet variety-bad memories.


love.joy.laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment