Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Favor Baskets For Cookie Lovers

I'm a homemade cookie fan and I especially love bite sized cookies. When I was recently introduced to Auntie Nalani's Cookies, I knew I had to share the goodness with everyone. Nalani puts together fabulous wedding favor baskets filled with cookies made from her family recipe. I'm not talking about a couple of cookies but approximately 40 bite sized morsels. Now that's a favor that guests will remember! Her lauhala baskets are a generous size, much bigger then you would expect and everything is customizable. Here are a few selections.

You choose the color of ribbon, shell or orchid type and the text for the label and Nalani does the rest.
Favors can add a lot to the decor of a wedding as shown below.


What an unexpected treat to find a gift basket on your ceremony chair.
I often hear from couples that they want to give a favor that their guests can use and that won't get thrown away. What better gift to give then one that can be enjoyed immediately (cookies) and used in the future (basket). They are the perfect complement to an island, beach or tropical wedding.


love.joy.laughter

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post thank you so much. I will be working on my site in the next few days so will be sure to add your link to my site for my brides. Always like to return a good deed. Should you ever need anything please do not hesitate to call me at Red Pineapple. With Warm Aloha, Nalani Holliday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nalani-Your baskets are a perfect favor or gift.

    ReplyDelete