Friday, December 3, 2010

Picture Perfect-Guest Blog Post

I’ve been waiting for the day to guest blog for Karine for a while, but the day that opportunity came, I kind of sat there spacing out at my computer screen thinking, “where do I start?” The first thing that popped into my mind was the post-wedding shoot we designed at Sunset Ranch a few weeks back. This led me to think, “I wonder how brides and grooms instantly turn on their inner models when doing a photo shoot” – I only thought about this because I could not imagine my future husband-to-be standing next to me playfully posing and smiling for hours. I also say this because I’m deathly terrified that I will have a chubby angle, a silly face, a lingering guest (not smiling) in the background…basically a flaw in my otherwise gorgeous photos. Yes, I’ve been worrying about this for a long time. Therefore, I have made a vow to practice, practice, practice! Of course I will not be able to change outside factors – the lingering guest – but I can practice my ‘must have poses’, the angles that I stand, and the “perfect smile”.
So without further a due, here is a design board I put together (and placed on my refrigerator) to ensure my one-day (hopefully) beautiful engagement and wedding photos come out picture perfect. Feel free to practice along with me.


{xoxo},
Alyss
a.

the first kiss the first look the first hug the sparkling exitthe sealing kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment